Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Module a month part 1: february.

Dear visitor,

after completing the two MFOS modules in January, and finding them really enjoyable, I thought about starting a project, module a month. I'm not the most disciplined guy around here, so a bit of a list always helps. Every month I need to complete at least one module. To help me a bit with the sequences, a quantizer pair would be useful. So I bought two pcbs from Barton Musical Circuits. These two units only take up half a panel, and adding a buffered multiple sounded like a good idea. Again a small module with a wooden front panel.


19th of March will be a nice day at radio.electro-music.com, with a lot of artists performing a live set. Check out the schedule for this event here.

Have a nice and enjoyable day, looking forward to a sunny spring.
Cheers,
Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment